CNC Machined using high-quality FORGED aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum for durability and fit. Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics Aggressive appearance, with the widened track base, your favorite vehicle will get a cooler lookCheck price on
Quality Approved - The KSP 5X114.3 wheel spacers are REAL FORGED from Lightweight Anodized Black 6061-T6 Aluminum, is stronger and more durable, and corrosion-resistant. And they are specifically designed by in-house engineers and CNC machined to exact standards, ensuring the best fitment possible. By carefully measuring the OEM wheel hubs and bore dimensions, these 70.5mm hub-centric spacers mount with minimal clearance to prevent any vibration, retaining the stock driving.Check price on
- ❀ Specs: Bolt pattern:5x114.3mm, hub bore:64.1mm(with lips), thickness:20mm, thread pitch: M12x1.5,fit for most Honda and Acura. Recommended torque: 72-80 FT/LBS
- ❀ Quality and Safety Assurance:The KSP 5x4.5" wheel spacers are REAL FORGED from Lightweight Anodized Black 6061-T6 Aluminum,is stronger and more durable and corrosion resistance. And they are specifi...Check price on
- StanceMagic Hubcentric Wheel Spacers with Lip for vehicles with 5/114.3 (5/4.5") Bolt Pattern and 64.1mm Centerbore. Compatible with Acura CL, ILX, Integra Type R, NSX (Rear), RDX, RL, RSX, TL, TLX, T...
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Even if a vehicle is listed as being compatible, buyers still need to check: 1) Wheel studs are M12x1.5 12x1.5mm threads; 2) You have 1.0" (25mm) of space between your fender and your...Check price on
- NOT HUB CENTRIC. These spacers will not center to the Vehicle Hub or Wheel Hub. EXPECT SOME PLAY in the spacer fitment when put over the studs/bolts.
- Universal Fit: 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75), 5 x 120mm, 5 x 127mm (5 x 5.00), 5 x 130mm, 5 x 135mmCheck price on
- 🚙【WHEEL ADAPTER Specifications】The WHEEL SPACERS 5x4.5 with Thickenss:1.5";Inner Diameter:64.1mm;Vehicle Bolt Patter:5x4.5;Wheel Bolt Pattern:5x4.5;Thread Pinch:12x1.5;
- 🚙【COMPATIABLE VEHICLES】The WHEEL SPACER 1.5 inch fit for 2001-2003 for CL 1997-2004 for RLCheck price on
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5Check price on
- Note: NOT HUB-CENTRIC. This set is for Universal Spacers used for minor clearance issue.
- Universal Spacers Fit: 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75), 5 x 120mm, 5 x 127mm (5 x 5.00), 5 x 130mm, 5 x 135mmCheck price on
- StanceMagic Hubcentric Wheel Spacers fits vehicles with 5/114.3 (5/4.5") bolt pattern and 64.1mm Centerbore. Compatible with Acura CL, ILX, Integra Type R, NSX (Rear), RDX, RL, RSX, TL, TLX, TSX, MDX....
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Even if a vehicle is listed as being compatible, buyers still need to check: 1) You have 5mm of space between your fender and your wheel/tire; 2) Your studs/bolts are the correct leng...Check price on
- Fitment: Hon-da 2003-2022 Accord | 2006-2022 Civic | 1995-2022 CR-V | 2010-2017 CR-Z | 2003-2011 Element | 1997-2001 Prelude | 1995-2004 Odyssey | 2003-2008 Pilot | 2013-2018 Jade | 2003-2006 MDX | 19...
- Specs: 5x4.5(5x114.3mm) bolt pattern,your hub bore must be 64.1mm, studs thread must be 12x1.5, 5 lug rims the spacers thickness are 20mm.Check price on
- 🚘【5x114.3 WHEEL SPACERS FITMENTS】Replacement fits for 1996-2004 for RL 2002-2006 for RSX
- 🚘【5x4.5 WHEEL SPACERS PARAMETER】Thickness:1" or 25mm;Bolt Pattern:5x4.5 to 5x4.5 or 5x114.3mm to 5x114.3mm;Thread Pinch:12x1.5;Inner Diameter:64.1mmCheck price on
- 🚘【wheel spacers 5x4.5】REQUIRED that you Check your vehicle compatibility in Product Description BEFORE buying
- 🚘【5 lug wheel spacers 1 inch】1" Thick 5x4.5 vehicle pattern 5x4.5 wheel pattern 12x1.5 Wheel Studs Includes Open Ended Lug Nuts to install wheels to Spacers (additional lugs may be required to insta...Check price on
Wheel spacers are special metal discs that are installed between the hub and the rim. They not only allow you to correct some defects, such as the grinding of the wheel against the arches and brake rotors but also make the car look more aggressive, as the wheels begin to protrude further from the arches of the vehicle.